Mobile Device Management
Are your users and company data moving to mobile devices? So should your management policies!
Users are becoming increasingly mobile, and with the proliferation of ever more powerful mobile devices, critical business data is being dragged along with them. Organizations are increasingly finding their users accessing email, files and applications on smartphones and tablets, requiring them to extend robust IT systems management policies to mobile devices.
Needless to say, it’s easier said than done.
RMON Networks partners with a leading Mobile Device Management service that extends robust IT policies and automated configuration settings to mobile devices by treating them as computers rather than souped-up cellular phones – Kaseya.
Benefits of Kaseya Mobile Device Management:
- Extend IT systems management polices to mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablets
- Protect business data no matter where it sits or is accessed from
- Reduce help desk requests such as mobile email configuration through remote and automatic management capabilities
- Manage all devices from desktops and servers to mobile devices from a single pane of glass for consistency and transparency throughout the organization
Kaseya Mobile Device Management Allows You to:
- Automate email configuration and settings to one or many devices
- Collect detailed inventory information in a central repository that can be easily accessed by administrators and technicians for fast resolution while providing a complete network view
- Track location of mobile devices based on location history or in real time
- Force Alarm sound on device to help track lost device
- Lock, wipe and reset lost or stolen devices
"Public safety response time is crucial. RMON Network’s response time has always been outstanding. RMON Networks’ knowledge of security procedures and protocol is unparalleled and we have complete confidence in their ability to protect our sensitive information.”Stephen C. Savage, Chief of Police Plaistow, NH Police Department