Companies need additional assistance to ensure a project is completed on-time and on-budget. However, bringing personnel on staff, full time to manage a project may not make financial sense. That is when RMON Networks’ IT Project Management and Analysis team is deployed into a single or multi-site project.
Whether or not you need help on a specific project from beginning to end, or just on a particular component, RMON Networks integrates quickly and efficiently into your team.
From putting together security policies to managing multi-site network and server implementation, RMON Networks can manage the small project to the most complex.
What RMON Networks’ Project Management
Project Management is a disciplined process and is a critical component to ensure a projects success. Implementing a project management process reduces the risks associated with any project a company takes on. If you are unsure if you need project management services, consider these reasons:
- You need someone to control the scope and manage the change throughout your organization
- You require someone to deliver project results on-time and on-budget
- You need someone to define the critical path for project optimization
- You need someone to communicate the project progress, the risks and changes required
- You need someone to explore and analyze current procedures, and recommend changes or new procedures for efficiencies and security improvement
- You need someone to plan for the unexpected and prepare your company with alternative course of actions, should you need to implement
There are many reasons to employ outside Project Management, and many reasons not to, but before you make your decision, consult with RMON Networks on your next project. Let us determine, together, what the right solution is for your project needs.
"Public safety response time is crucial. RMON Network’s response time has always been outstanding. RMON Networks’ knowledge of security procedures and protocol is unparalleled and we have complete confidence in their ability to protect our sensitive information.”Stephen C. Savage, Chief of Police Plaistow, NH Police Department